Evaluate Energy Ltd
Terms and Conditions
This website (www.canoils.com), (“the Site”) is operated by Evaluate Energy Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, company registration number 2222330, whose registered office is located at 11-29 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, UK (“the Company”).
Your use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease use of the Site immediately. We recommend that you print, store or save a copy of these Terms for your records. They are a legal agreement between the Company and you and can only be modified with our written consent. We reserve the right to change the Terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site.
Within this document and other legal notices within the Site, the terms “we, “us” or “our” refer to the Company. The terms “you” or “your” refer to users of the Site.
Levels of Access
Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer
While we do our best to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such information; nor do we warrant that it is fit for any particular purpose. If you find any inaccurate information on the Site let us know and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable.
- Save for any service provided to Subscribers, any information made available on the Site is provided to you on an ‘as is’ basis.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the Site or information on the Site. Subject as provided below, all terms implied by law are excluded.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, in our reports or elsewhere on the Site are those of the authors or distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website.
- The information on the Website is not intended to address your particular requirements. Such information does not constitute any form of legal, tax or investment advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, or other, decisions.
The Company and its licensors hold the copyright in all material held on this site. You may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any of the material held within the Site (by spidering or otherwise); nor resell or publish elsewhere any material without written consent, save as authorized by a license with the Company or to the extent required by the applicable law.
When you link into a non-EvaluateEnergy site from this Site, please understand it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content of such independent website. Whilst we believe such sites may be of interest to you, we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such websites. Links are therefore made at your own risk and we accept no liability for any linked sites. You must also take your own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free from any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of these Terms by email confirmed by post. Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement. Nothing in these Terms is intended to, nor shall it, confer any benefit on a third party whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. We may amend these Terms at any time by posting a variation on the Website.
Legal Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
English law shall apply to these terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England. We make no warranty or guarantee that the Website or information available over it complies with laws other than those of England.
Further information on these conditions or any queries on them can be obtained from EvaluateEnergy Ltd at 11-29 Fashion Street London E1 6PX United Kingdom
Telephone +44 207 247 6120 Facsimile +44 207 392 9471
Or email email@example.com
18th December 2008